[mapguide-users] Mr Sid problems in MGOS 2.0

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Thu Jul 17 19:02:28 EDT 2008

Hello, I have one last issue (I hope) upgrading to 2.0 from 1.2. I can
not get my Mr Sid files to render in MG 2.0.

I have installed the gdal1.4 dll and can see the files opening when
running mgserver from a command window so I think I have the file paths
correct. These sid files worked in MG 1.2.

I see a lot of discussion regarding sid files and connection handles,
memory issues etc. but I do not think I am even getting that far!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

George McLean