[mapguide-users] Mr Sid problems in MGOS 2.0

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Jul 18 01:12:06 EDT 2008

Good to hear that you managed to work your way through it...

Not that it really matters now that you have Studio 2009 installed, but MapGuide Maestro also provides the ability to set coordinate system overrides.  I also like the way that Maestro approaches the configuration of unmanaged raster files, and maintains inter-resource links when moving things around in the repository.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro

Jason

From: George McLean
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Mr Sid problems in MGOS 2.0

I got my sid files working after installing studio 2009 and setting the
CS overrides.

Thanks everyone for answering all my questions today!!

George