[mapguide-users] MAESTRO and FDO

Edmondo edmondo.elisei at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 06:21:47 EDT 2008

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:

>>Edmondo skrev:
>> Dear All,
>> Trying to add feature to display (area for example) MAESTRO returns an
>> error,
>> But it seems the shape is correct: I opened the file in ARCGIS and it
>> contains areas and other metadata.
>>
> What are the exact steps you took to produce the error?
> And what is the exact error message?
> Does the Shape filename have a space or other non-standard character?

1) DATACONNECTION with FDO SHP PROVIDER
  1.1 - In Custom Editor - Unmanaged (file on the server) => files's path
(%MG_DATA_PATH_ALIAS[quadro]%qu_10u33.shp);
  1.2 - Save source in the data source folder;

2) LAYER CREATION
  2.1 - FEATURE RESOURCE to a shape's source;
  2.2 - set new layer style: I checked "displays lines"
  2.3 - Save => It returns msg error attached:
  2.3 - I checked "displays areas"
  2.4 - Save => It returns another msg error: "an error occured while
saving: Object referenced set
      to  an instance of an object"
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18526140/error%2Bareas.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18526140/lines.jpg