[mapguide-users] Query in Fusion

mrsyer joes at mssurvey.com
Fri Jul 18 13:58:30 EDT 2008

It works fine in my Basic layout.. same map and everything

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

Open the 72.38.34.242 home page, and then look for links to the information
you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

More information:
Microsoft Support