[mapguide-users] Mapguide Tile Cache Seeder Tool

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 06:00:22 EDT 2008

I also see the same problems on both linux and windows, seeding
requires a lot of restarts

That was in fact why I got motivated to get the apache based serving
working for tiles

It is much better on linux because the process does exit, where on
windows it get very stuck
and I need to use zerowave to kill the service