[mapguide-users] Attaching files (BLOB) to a feature

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 11:31:40 EDT 2008

Hmmm, I haven't had to deal with hyperlinking in mapguide (yet), but I would
think that you could assign a hyperlink to each feature that points to a
page (asp.net,php or jsp) that can generate the document on-the-fly to
present to the users. Just be sure that when you store the data, you also
store the content-type so that it can be properly generated by the
server-side code.