[mapguide-users] Problem whit Configuration of Mapguide OS

Miguel Vasquez msqz32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:42:29 EDT 2008

Hi, I have two servers and i do that:
When i go to the page of mapguide opensource i download two exe.
MgServerSetup-2.0.1.2716.exe and
MgWebServerExtensionsSetup-2.0.1.2716.exe.
In one server i install MgServerSetup-2.0.1.2716.exe for Mapguide
server and the second server i install only
MgWebServerExtensionsSetup-2.0.1.2716.exe and when i install this
server it ask me if i have a server i put the ip of my firts server
for  mange two servers, when i run mapguide administrator form i type
the user and password but dont login and i dont know how to do.

I only install the webextension and not the mapguide server.
The server has windows 2003
I use apache
I use firts server whit extencion and i see the example but when i
install another server only webserver extension i dont know how to
configurate.

PD. Sorry for my english. I speak spanish.

Atte
Miguel Vasquez
Municipalidad de Santiago de Surco
Lima - Peru