[mapguide-users] How do i load raster in MGOS 2?

wkhattak Wajid.Khattak at keynetix.com
Fri Jul 25 06:18:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

Within the dataconnection , set up the correct coordinate system by
overriding the default coordinate system. Have you tried creating a layer
and previewing the rasters? Currently it works for me with a few tiff files
but I am having no success in loading a large number of tiff files.

regards,

W Khattak