[mapguide-users] Loading large amount of raster Data within MG 2.0 with GDAL Provider

wkhattak Wajid.Khattak at keynetix.com
Fri Jul 25 06:46:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am having no success in loading a large amount of raster data using GDAL
(3.3.0). On experimental basis, it works with a small amount of data (I ahve
got tiff based images). I have also tried by creating the tile index Config
file but it looks like that it only applies to 3.2.0. It's the same story
with Autodesk's raster provider, only works with a small amount of data.

regards,

W Khattak