[mapguide-users] Same Issue with phpadmin login PHP not enabling MapGuideApi using PHPINFO - not shown in list

Carl carlshe at 163.com
Mon Jul 28 05:03:27 EDT 2008

I faced similar problem for several months. Today I open the error trace by
set: 'display_errors = On' of php.ini and found it is because I haven't the
enough access right to write the C:\Windows\Temp. I reset and give the write
right to Users. It becomes ok.
 I run MGOS 2 on Vista SP1.

 Maybe I faced is not the typical. But I post here for reference.