[mapguide-users] Google Maps and WMS

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Mon Jul 28 07:30:30 EDT 2008

 I'm trying to use a Mapguide WMS layer into Google Maps with the API.

 Everything is OK with other WMS clients like autocad, so the server works,
but when I insert the layer into Map, no layer is showed. The log doesn't
show errors.

This is the snip code I use in a .js function:
    var
WMS_URL_CARTAYA='http://127.0.0.1/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?USERNAME=WmsUser';
    var G_MAP_WMS_CARTAYA = createWMSSpec(WMS_URL_CARTAYA, "Cartaya",
"Layers/manWGS84", "manWGS84", "default", "image/png", "1.1.1",
"EPSG:4326");
    // Use WMSSpec to create transparent overlay on a standard Google
MapSpec
    var G_MAP_WMS_OVERLAY_CARTAYA = createWMSOverlaySpec(G_SATELLITE_TYPE,
G_MAP_WMS_CARTAYA, "Cartaya +", "Cartaya +");
I think the problem is the call to the url.

... any idea? anybody load wms from Mapguide into the GMaps sucessfully?

thks in advanced.