[mapguide-users] How do i load raster in MGOS 2?

jamesdudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 06:16:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have fiddled around with a few things but have had no luck - i still can't
see the raster files.  I was wondering if somebody has some examples (i.e.
raster files and vector files plus coordinates) that i could use to test
with my setup.

One more thing i was wondering - when i click on the raster data file and
click preview there is a "view data" hyperlink but the "geometry" hyperlink
is blanked out - is this normal?

Many thanks for your help

Regards

James Dudden