[mapguide-users] Import Views from Oracle Spatial

Alexander Fischer deejot at gmx.de
Tue Jul 29 08:19:23 EDT 2008

I tried all. First I used SqlSheet for giving the views a primary key and/or
a spatial index but both is not allowed to a View.
Also I downloaded fdo2fdo but I didn't get a connection to my database with
this although it works with MapGuide Maestro and I used the same settings.
But fdo2fdo gives the error "ORA-12154: TNS: could not resolve the connect
identifier specified"