[mapguide-users] Home URL error

NJgeo nicolej at gcscorp.ca
Thu Jun 12 13:57:08 EDT 2008

I am trying to link the home button on the taskpane back to my original home
page...the following is the error I recieve

"Not Found
The requested URL /mapguide2009/mapviewerajax//mapguide2009/<site>/index.htm
was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) PHP/5.2.5 mod_jk/1.2.25 Server at <sitename> Port 8008"

I am unable to find where the url is set.  I have the original url in the
"URL for home task display in task pane" set as
/mapguide2009/<site>/index.htm

I have tried to find where the url is set-up any help with this would be
lovely

thanks
Nicole Jung