[mapguide-users] Mapguide Server / Worker process killer

Darrin Maidlow dmaidlow at landorgis.com
Sat Jun 21 23:37:02 EDT 2008

Hi List,

I've found a server killing item.  I'm in the process of adding some layers
to a runtime map object.  As a result of bug on my end, I was able to take
out the mapguide server.  If you add a layer that references a layer group
to a map, but forget to first add the layer group to the group collection,
the mapguide server fails.

My server is MGE 2009, running on windows 2003\ IIS6.  I've replicated this
using web tier on both 2003/IIS6 and Vista x64/IIS7

Please let me know if this is the wrong place for reporting things like
this.

darrin