[mapguide-users] Get Garbled in SelectionPanel (fusion)

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:38:18 EDT 2008

Um, I would expect that this is because the data coming from the
fusion backend is not being properly encoded.  This came up recently
on the list and the proposed solution was to wrap output of text in
the utf8_encode function.

For the selection panel, this would probably be coming from mapguide/
php/Selection.php - if you modify this file to wrap the output in
utf8_encode and it works, please let us know.

Cheers

Paul