[mapguide-users] Raster problems: status ?

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:23:27 EDT 2008

Frank,

You might be better posting this on the mapguide-internals list

GDAL in mapguide is a few releases behind as well

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/MgDev/Oem/gdal-1.4.4

The latest release is 1.52 http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Release/1.5.2-News

There is a ticket for the upgrade http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/544

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:44 AM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> Andy Morsell wrote:
>>
>> All,
>> In a message a couple weeks ago, Frank mentioned that he was willing to
>> work
>> on the GDAL provider with an MGOS developer if they could get together in
>> person in the Ottawa/Montreal/Toronto region.  Apparently nobody took him
>> up
>> on his offer.  I cannot do it due to schedules, but have a high level of
>> interest in this happening so as to improve the provider so that my
>> clients
>> can be successful.  I am willing to contribute up to $500 for travel,
>> hotel,
>> etc. to anyone qualified and willing to do this.  Perhaps others in this
>> group would be willing to offer further contributions.
>>
>> Here is a link to Frank's initial offer:
>>
>> http://www.nabble.com/MGOS2.0.1---Raster-Files-Performance-to17668649.html#a
>> 17674899
>
> Folks,
>
> I should note I'm looking for a fairly hardcore mapguide developer.
> Someone who can help debug through mapguide internal threading issues.
> I'm not looking for someone who knows how to develop on top of mapguide.
>
> Best regards,

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168