[mapguide-users] Fusion Error When Selecting From Search Results

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 22:49:44 EDT 2008

are you using the latest fusion? ie 1.0.6 not the bundled 2.0.1 version

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/GetIt

There is a good case for a MG 2.0.2 point release as there are quite a
few fixes available/pending,
for stylisation, browser support ( opera & ff3 ), the lastest fusion
and some other fixes

2.0.1 was at subversion rev 3184, subversion is currently at 3225

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/log/trunk?action=stop_on_copy&rev=3225&stop_rev=3184&mode=stop_on_copy&verbose=on

It is a bit confusing because Maestro is in there as well

anyway there's nothing stopping you building your own version

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168