[mapguide-users] Problems with mapagent in Mapguide OS version2onubuntu?

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Tue Mar 4 04:21:27 EST 2008

Hi,

Ace! Commenting out both lines:
AddHandler mgmapagent_handler fcgi and
LoadModule mgmapagent_module modules/mod_mgmapagent.so

 and restarting both mgserver and apache worked for me!

Many Thanks

Jo