[mapguide-users] fusion question - selection information

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:57:06 EST 2008

sounds like a bug in fusion related to the particular fdo provider or
your data.  We have experienced some problems with NULL values, some
of the code wasn't safe when querying null values.  I believe this has
been fixed recently and should be included in the next update.

We are currently in the process of moving Fusion from our own svn/trac
to an osgeo-hosted svn/trac at which time it will be easier for us to
release updates to fusion and for folks to get the latest patches etc.

Cheers

Paul