[mapguide-users] Firefox 3.0b3 and MapGuide - BUG

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 07:19:41 EST 2008

Maciek,

I'm not sure about the ajax viewer but I know that we haven't tested
Fusion against Firefox 3 yet, and since its not released officially it
is not high on my list of things to do.  However, that being said, I
am personally really excited about Firefox 3 and can't wait for it to
come out, it looks fantastic and is way, way better on memory usage :)

Cheers

Paul