[mapguide-users] Firefox 3.0b3 and MapGuide - BUG

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 6 09:57:09 EST 2008

If you (i.e., anyone in the MGOS community running FF 3.0b3) install the Firebug FF addon, you should be able to debug and potentially fix this.  If you do, please supply a patch to the ticket (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/378) that Jackie had mentioned.  Or if you are not sure what the fix is, even the errors that firebug displays might be helpful.

Thanks
Tom