[mapguide-users] Dynamically Modify SDF Source at runtime problem

Bob Cassarly bob.cassarly at famis.com
Thu Mar 6 23:52:08 EST 2008

PERFECT!!
I was looking all over the place for a simple example on how to do this.
I knew it should not be as difficult as other threads I was reading made it
out to be.

BTW:  I like the idea of having all the XML template files outside of the
repository that way there is no need for data in the repository.

Thanks you so much for getting me straightened out, I owe you one.