[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.0 (Final)Possible SecurityIssue

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 11 11:23:44 EDT 2008

My question would be whether it also happens when you provide a starting
resourceid that doesn't contain any mapdefinitions.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to test this right now L

Jason

From: Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.0 (Final)Possible
SecurityIssue

I have just tested this on my local machine (2.0 rc2), and I cannot log
in with any unapproved user.
I have multiple MapDefinitions.

I agree that it would be a security bug, but if it is only present when
there are no MapDefinitions in the repo, I would say it has almost no
pratical relevance.
Still, something must be wrong if it happens, and should be fixed.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S