[mapguide-users] fusion selection events

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 12 07:56:58 EDT 2008

Hi Jackie,

Both of these events are valid:

Fusion.Event.MAP_SELECTION_ON
Fusion.Event.MAP_SELECTION_OFF

The selection events are tied to the MAP so the following would work ...

In template context:

Fusion.getMapById('Map').registerForEvent(Fusion.Event.MAP_SELECTION_ON,
callback);
Fusion.getMapById('Map').registerForEvent(Fusion.Event.MAP_SELECTION_OFF,
callback);

(where 'Map' is the div id containing the map)

In widget context:

this.getMap().registerForEvent(Fusion.Event.<EVENT>,
this.<CALLBACK>.bind(this));

Regards,
Jason