[mapguide-users] Configure Tomcat MG2.0 Ubuntu 7.10

Ed Davis edavis at agri.ns.ca
Fri Mar 14 15:45:39 EDT 2008

It appears that the tomcat/apache mapping for the
/mapguide/mapviewerjava directory is missing. I have checked each of the
files referenced by the "Configuring Tomcat"  blurp in the Building and
Configuring on Linux. I cannot find the file, nor the directory for
Prefix/webserverextensions/tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/mapguide.xml.
This references the mapguide.xml as the context file that points to the
WWW directory.    I know that tomcat is working and executing .jsp files
by the test apps on port 8080.

Any Ideas?

This is the error.

HTTP Status 404 - /mapguide/mapviewerjava/bufferui.jsp

type Status report

message /mapguide/mapviewerjava/bufferui.jsp

description The requested resource
(/mapguide/mapviewerjava/bufferui.jsp) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.14

Ed Davis,