[mapguide-users] deleting feature source

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Mon Mar 17 22:14:15 EDT 2008

Just to clarify, is this a shared feature source for temporary features? You
want other user's to see temporary features inserted by all users?

What you could try to do is alter the feature class to include an extra
property: User

When a user adds a temporary marker to the map, include that user's id as
part of the new feature.

You can then hook onto the onunload javascript event to invoke a server-side
script to remove all features from that feature source where the [User] is
the ID of the user who just closed the web app.

Hope that helps.

- Jackie