[mapguide-users] MapGuide 6.5 co-resident with MGOS 2.0

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 18 13:04:19 EDT 2008

Hi Dennis,

I'm not sure about 2.0 yet, but I've been running 1.2 (and all previous
versions, including 0.9x) alongside 6.5 on IIS.

Be careful to make sure that the name of the virtual directory for your
MG 6.5 MapAgent doesn't conflict with the 2.0 "mapguide" virtual
directory.

I think Andy had some problems with the ADSK raster provider locking on
concurrent access by 6.5 and one of the Enterprise versions, but not
sure if that is still a problem.

Jason