SV: [mapguide-users] MapGuide WebLayout Localization(Flyout Menu)

Måns Beckman mans.beckman at manandmachine.se
Tue Mar 25 04:46:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

The trouble with the flyout menu was fixed with ticket http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/222, I don't know for sure about how to fix the statusbar.

Best regards

Måns

Från: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] För Rahul
Skickat: den 21 mars 2008 08:32
Till: MapGuide Users Mail List
Ämne: [mapguide-users] MapGuide WebLayout Localization(Flyout Menu)

Hi All,

           I am trying to localize the MapGuide WebLayout for some customer into Thai Language, i have gone through with the localized Folder and the en file ,keeping the same file as reference i created another file(UTF-8) and named th ,after that i tried -->

http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library://cc.WebLayout&LOCALE= <http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library://cc.WebLayout&LOCALE=th> th

i can able to get the thai language as well as i can also change some buttons and lables into thai language using the Mapguide Studio,but i unable to change the language once i add the command Button under the Flyout Menu, I can change the language of the Flyout Menu(Main Node) but once i add the commands into the Flyout Menu i unable to change them into other language. I can get the thai language into the status bar but i unable to display in the Interface as well as no tooltip to hover around into thai language.What file do i require to change inorder to change the interface for Flyout Menu Button.

Thks

Max

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>