[mapguide-users] Selection problem in Fusion on MGOS2.0

Katsuaki Soizumi soizumi at trk.apptec.co.jp
Wed Mar 26 02:07:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have problem with selection in fusion.
There are some cases that selection in build-in doesn't work for selecting features.
It seems the features that have value for property as null cannot be selected.

I looked up JavaScript of fusion and found below that an exception occurred.

Value for PROPERTY_NAME property is null.
Exception occurred in method MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty at line 448 in file d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev
\common\mapguidecommon\Services/ProxyFeatureReader.cpp