[mapguide-users] MapGuide Selection and UniqueID Determination

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Wed May 7 11:00:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

Can someone explain how the magic of MapGuide selection works...

Of particular interest to me is a particular ArcSDE dataset that appears
fine in MapGuide but (despite correct settings in Studio) has a class of
points which when mapped as a layer do not 'select' in the map.

Using a seperate direct FDO connection I can see the class has no
columns/proprttydefinitions that are "IsAutogenerated()" - is this a
requirement for a layer to be selectable or is there another criteria?

Tooltips appear OK.

 Crispin