[mapguide-users] raster help - seriously....

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue May 27 10:59:15 EDT 2008

Ok, I've asked before - but gotten either no response, or no working
solution.....can someone please help get raster working for me? From
what I hear, the GDAL works for some people in MGOS 2.0 - though it
seems to be very few. PLEASE post a step by step guide as to how to get
it up and running and how to make datasources and layers from it. Either
it just plain doesn't work for me, or I'm doing something wrong
repeatedly. I NEED to get rasters working again - which died after I
"upgraded" to MGOS 2.0 from 1.0.2. Is there a way to make the old
Autodesk raster provider work with 2.0? This really needs to get
fixed....raster support is pretty critical.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*