[mapguide-users] Erreur message ' Invalid repository type'

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 6 13:27:59 EST 2008

Somewhere you are passing a string that should start with "Library://"
but does not.
Perhaps you are loading the weblayout, but passing the string like:
?weblayout=MyLayout.WebLayout
when it should be
?weblayout=Library://folder/MyLayout.WebLayout

What url does the page have that emits the error message?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S