[mapguide-users] Scribble2

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Nov 25 13:32:22 EST 2008

I had tried the original scribble on MGE 2009 and had problems with it. After 1 or 2 operations things didn't work. I don't recall specifics unfortunately at the moment, but I don't believe I could execute most of the features when it came to red lining. This was against the AJAX Viewer. I'm just curious if anyone else had similar issues?

Dave