[mapguide-users] measure tool does not reset

jennaust jennifer.wardwell at KLEINSCHMIDTUSA.COM
Sun Nov 30 10:07:42 EST 2008

Hi...I am using a fusion layout and am having trouble with the measure tool.
The tool works one time, but when I try to use it a second time nothing
happens. All of the other tools work fine including custom tools and I can
continue working with my map page, but the measure will not work after
ending the first line. Has anyone else seen this? Is it a problem with the
.js or .php or with the application xml?

thanks...