[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won'tsupportphpon IIS6

ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 01:05:51 EDT 2008

I restarted the server and it works now. However, for the benefit of others, see inline comments.

Do you have error_reporting turned on in your php.ini?
No I remembered to reset it afer the test.

Have you confirmed that your MapGuide service is still running?

Are the port numbers the same in the web config file and the server config file?
Yes, there are 3 ports config'd and they were the same in both files. They weren't 8008 though. I didn't get prompted to specify them during install like I did with 2.0.1.

Speaking of ports, the doc's mention localhost:8008. If I use that, it can't find login.php. If I just use localhost, it can. Could someone explain why?

Thanks for everyone's help so far.
Ed Jobe