[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won'tsupportphpon IIS6

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Oct 1 12:02:52 EDT 2008

Apache has its own strengths, and if you are not using IIS features
(integrated authentication, .Net, etc) in MapGuide,
I can see why you would want to use Apache.
If you have a .Net application on the same server, you may want IIS too.

The install documents assume that you choose Apache and PHP.
Anythin else means you're on your own.

If you get a list of changes, please do post them as a ticket in Trac.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S