[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won'tsupportphpon IIS6

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Oct 1 12:40:32 EDT 2008

Yes, you could serve different pages with Apache and IIS from the same
machine.

Currently there is no integration between MapGuide and AD/LDAP, so you
must create users manually in MapGuide.
I will warn you that the MapGuide security model is bad, if not broken
(My personal opinion).

There are a number of ways to log on for users, so they are not prompted.
You should be able to find a few threads on the subject on nabble.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S