[mapguide-users] Tiffs and MGOS 2.01

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Wed Oct 1 18:56:06 EDT 2008

I'm having trouble with TIFF's in MGOS 2.01.  I'm using Mapguide Studio
2009 and the GDAL provider.  I can create a data resource from a
directory containing 4 tiffs (downloaded from USGS National Map - NED
Imagery).  And I'm able to create a layer, and view the tiff data in the
layer preview.  Everything is fine until I add it into my map.  It
doesn't show up at all.  I have even made another map with just the tiff
layer, and zoomed way out.  Nothing.  I have tried different coordinate
systems, and I'm currently using the LL83 (which is the same as the tiff
coordinate system) and I've even plugged in the lat/longs from the
tiff's lower/upper corners into the map.  Am I missing something here?

Thanks.

-Mark Pendergraft