[mapguide-users] filter for features

EvaD evadraganov at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 08:21:49 EDT 2008

I am currently using MapGuide OS 2.0 with .Net with C#. The source file is
SHP type, and I need to make selection programmatically in response to user
click event on the control. There is only one parameter that is unique
identifier for the parcels, and this is "FeatId". If I try to filter by
"PROPADR" I am getting wrong parcels selected because there is more than one
parcel with the same address.

-Eva