[mapguide-users] Move Default Repository Location?

JeffJensen jefferyjjensen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:29:02 EDT 2008

Hello Andrew and Jason,

Again thanks for sharing your experience on this.

I like the idea of using unmanaged data sets but I'm not sure if this will
slow down MapGuide. According to the web log at
http://zacster.blogspot.com/2008/10/mapguide-performance-tips.html #3 Always
use Managed Resources, that is SDF's uploaded into the repository.

If you haven't seen any changes in MapGuide performance between unmanaged
and manage SDF/SHP files, then yes, I would like to run with your advice and
use unmanaged data sets.

Thanks again,

Jeff Jensen