SQLite provider (was: RE: [mapguide-users] Move Default Repository Location?)

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 2 19:47:36 EDT 2008

Of course it allows you to create files with the API -- in the same way as other file-based providers. The converter that comes with the provider is purely FDO code and it uses the FDO API to create new files.

Someone just needs to try it with FME and log any problems that come up so I can fix them.

Traian