[mapguide-users] Problem with coordinate system

sergi nistal serginistal at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:43:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

I made a map with 'MapGuide Maestro' about some data (the format of the data is shp, not sdf), but when I use the operation 'buffer' it doesn´t create the buffer and a warning appears (Warning: 1 layers were excluded from buffer computation because their coordinate systems are incompatible with the coordinate system of the map, or because they have no coordinate system at all). I can´t open the section of 'Coordinate System' of MapGuide Maestro (a exception appears), I use webstudio to modify the coordinate system but with the three default coordinate systems that appears it occurs the same warning. How can I know the coordinate system of my data?.

Thanks.