[mapguide-users] Please help! Has anybody used King.Oracle inreal conditions?

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Sun Oct 5 12:20:11 EDT 2008

I really appreciate your responses.

We went from having one Oracle schema containing all our spatial tables, to
many schemas containing a few, but still the initial hit/enumeration is
unacceptable. I'm now considering one Oracle schema per table, but this
really concerns me from an administrative point of view!

I suppose we could look at converting to SDF again. We did before but the
files were very very large.

Thanks again
Stuart