[mapguide-users] Please help! Has anybody used King.Oracleinreal conditions?

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sun Oct 5 14:43:53 EDT 2008

using one Oracle Schema owner and setting that owner name in King.Oracle
connection property should speed it up.
In that case King.Oracle will enumerate only tables in that Oracle
schema.

How many spatial tables you have ? How many tables you use in a MapGuide
?

I hope I will soon catch some free time to look into those reported
memoery leaks.

Haris