[mapguide-users] StatusScale issue in scale ranges

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Mon Oct 6 12:13:56 EDT 2008

Hi Maskin,
I have tried the range scales that you suggest me
and the wrong behavior continues.

I realized as well that It only happen it in the edge of the scale range (at
least for my case).
for instance:
range scales:
range1: 0-15001
range2: 15002 - inifinite

the map starts in range2. next I put 15001 (inside of the range1) in status
scale and the layer disappears. however when I put 15000 or numbers less
than 15001 the layer shows up (right behavior).

I only have tested with mapguide server 2.0.1, I don't know whether this
issue has been solved in the 2.0.2 version.

Regards,

Maksim Sestic wrote:

> Hi Rodolfo,
>
> It's a known (?) bug, at least with MGE 2008. You better use:

> 15002 - Infinity
>
> set of ranges. It seems that something's broken with "inclusive" part of
> the
> range.
>
> Regards,
> Maksim Sestic