[mapguide-users] Categories.txt still a problem on linux

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Tue Oct 7 10:31:34 EDT 2008

Hi Jason,

I don't know about monitoring tools, but I guess I can have a look. I have
tried starting apache first, then mgserver, but that doesn't help either. I
notice that mgserver.sh is supposed to set the variables, but when I check
using printenv they don't show up once mgserver is started.

Thanks

Jo