[mapguide-users] ArcSDE FDO sucks !!!

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 7 15:57:38 EDT 2008

Shreepad,

As Jason said, it is not clear that this is a provider issue.  One issue was identified sometime ago related to invalid coordinate system handling in MG.  This issue was slowing down performance when coordinates system couldn't be mapped.  This was fixed in the recent MG code stream but I'm not sure it was backported in the code stream where you are seeing this problem.  I'm trying to contact the developer who look into this issue and see if we can get a hotfix or patch to try out.

I'm not sure that it will actually fix the problem you are seeing but it doesn't cost much trying it out.

I'll keep you posted.

RF