[mapguide-users] what's holding people back from upgrading to 2.0?

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 9 12:25:06 EDT 2008

There's a code fix for this one https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/546.  It took me a couple of iterations to get right.  From what I recall, an early version of the fix is already present in MapGuide Open Source 2.0.2 build and the complete fix will be present in the MapGuide Enterprise 2009 Update.

Thanks,
Trevor