[mapguide-users] Oracle view crashing map server

btenbroeck btenbroeck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:31:16 EDT 2008

Hi Dragan

I don't have anything for you, other than to let you know we have run into
the same issue. View works fine under the Autodesk provider, or in Map, and
it is specific to a certain view. I posted in the FDO list back on 5/16, but
no resolution yet. Basically, I wanted to tie these two issues together.

Best regards,

Bill